Sunday, July 24, 2016

Rainbow Fairy Garden

When I was deciding on which stamps to color for the weekend days of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring challenge, I remembered seeing Lawnscaping's newest challenge- Rainbow!



I thought the Fairy Friends set would be perfect!

Magical (rainbow) Fairy Garden

I did a combination of masking of the house and flowers to make my little scene. I colored flowers the colors of the rainbow with golden centers. I added the fairy friends that I actually colored from the previous 30 Day Coloring Challenge, and covered the wings and petals in sparkle using my favorite Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen (in clear)!

Here's a better photo of the sparkle...
Rainbow garden-sparkle

Also adding this to Virginia's Summer All About Colors Challenge!




Thanks for stopping by... Enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the fairies and the rainbow colors!! Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! I love the rainbow of flowers over the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card!! Your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....how enchanting, Lysa! Congrats on the Facebook feature over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the sparkles you added, too. What a great layout! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Congrats on your Top 10 at Virginia's View, Lysa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!