Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Time is here!!

Hello! Happy Tuesday peeps!

I'm back again to share some of my recent Chi Chi Memories cards...

First, is one that I meant to share this weekend when the freebie went live- but as the weekend came and went I had little computer time on my schedule! So I hope you marked your calendars and were able to pick up this superstar Funky Girl while she was free! Not to worry if you didn't, you can find her here! For this card, I used the sketch for the CCM June Challenge:



With her fabulous star shades I was feeling a little patriotic vibe and went with it...
CCM freebie

My second card is one of my favorites, since we're hitting the beach this summer this beach boy is just perfect...

CCM Sending Sunshine

This super cute surfer can be found in this set here or own his own here! I colored him with some darker skin tones to give him a nice golden tan look :)  (if you're interested in the copics I used let me know- I can post them, I just don't have my little cheat sheet handy at the moment!)

Well thanks for hanging in for my long post today! Enjoy your day & Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!