Sunday, June 8, 2014

Scraplings 2 of 2!

I couldn't help but to make another- can you spot my recycled item?

Oh the places you'll go...
Did you figure it out?  It's the clouds- I die cut them from a dry inky baby wipe I used to clean up my inky fingers and stamps!  I inked the background piece with distress inks on watercolor paper, added some water drops & more washi tape, and called it done! :) This one could be easily used as a bookmark too- I just didn't add the magnetic strips.

Hoping to have some more time to make some more scraplings soon...

2 comments:

  1. I love your scraplings for Virginia's challenge, so fun, the first shaker was wonderful and the stamping on kraft/coloring fantastic, and I love all the texture from the clouds on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. How stinky (pun-intended!) cute is this! The dry diaper wipe is totally awesome as clouds!!! Love love it, Lysa! Thanks for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some blog ♥!